Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 month ago

Why do neo-atheists think that, to be atheist, he needs to be impolite, mean, scream, swear a bad word and manly?

The most of neo-atheists think that, to be an atheist, you need to be gross, impolite, mean, scream, make a sign of penis or vagina and laugh up, show the middle finger, swear a bad word and manly, macho and so masculine? Look at their fragile and toxic masculinity. Compare them to football hooligans. I prefer an educated, polite and patient person who endures the insults, does not insult back and does not swear a bad word in every comment.

Favorite Answer

Everyone is like that on the internet, not just atheists. But you seem to want to be the only one flinging insults with your oddly worded "questions" and do not want to be insulted back. That's not how life works kiddo.

Nobody thinks that.

Your question's logical fallacy is the straw man.

It's how they were taught.

• .

They are struggling with the assertion that there is more power in love than in hate, in "Jesus" than in the "Antichrist".  

They are playing with making people faint.  

Source(s): Galatians 6:9, KJV: "And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not."
  • Mike

Not one atheist I know thinks anyone (including Christians) need to be impolite or mean.  And not one atheist I know makes a sign of a penis or vagina.

But then the atheists I know are all over the age of 15.

• Bryce

Still no evidence for your god, so you resort to attacking atheists with false accusations.

If "Atheists don't believe in god/s"

Is not the answer to your question

It is unrelated to atheists or atheism 😎

~

I'm willing to bet cash money that you've never seen/experienced any of the things you just claimed from actual atheists.

Keep in mind, not everyone claiming to be 'atheist' actually is.

UNKNOWN but who cares?? TIRH ...WRONG spot.