Is there any woman who feels comfortable wearing just a one-piece swimsuit?

I would be perfectly happy with a woman like this who doesn't seem too embarrassed to walk around wearing nothing but a black one-piece swimsuit. I think I'd have more fun being around someone like her compared to a higher-maintenance woman who loves to dress up a lot.

if this store isn't next to a beach then this is weird- also does the woman know you took a picture of her- you can get sued

Unless the store is beach-side, wearing a swimsuit inside with not even shorts is trashy as hell... And even beach-side wearing a one-piece into the store looks trashy as hell.

In today's world, unfortunately, the message sent by the one-piece bathing suit is "I'm not confident enough to wear a bikini" or "im too conservative to wear a bikini"... Either way is fine, until I lost weight I was so self conscious I wouldnt dare even GO to the pool.

Going into a store wearing a bikini (that fits) is a show of confidence, going in wearing a one piece shows youre too lazy to put on shorts

• Lili

I do.  I've never liked 2 pieces. A 1-piece looks sleeker and more flattering on most bodies, whereas a 2-piece visually cuts the body into pieces and makes the pieces look chunky. 

However, you wouldn't catch me wearing a swimsuit of any kind anywhere but a beach or pool area. What the hell is that woman doing?

If I lived by the beach I'd have no problem wearing my bathing suit into the store, but the store may not allow you to go in. 

I think wearing the bathing suit on the top, and then a light cotton skirt with an elastic waistband would look more presentable.

I always wear a one-piece but it fits me, unlike this woman's.

And I'm surprised they let her into the shop dressed like that.

I don't go swimming. The right answer for me is no 🙂 .

i will let you know if i see someone like above lady

I think it’s wacky and inappropriate to dress like that to a shop. Unless the shop was at a beach and the woman was popping in to buy something between swimming.

• -

I love them but wouldn't wear mine to the store like this woman. At the beach, pool, coastal town and at home for sure.

I don't. For me, swimsuits are for swimming only. I wear T-shirt, jeans, and sneakers when I go shopping.