Highly confused with my boss ?

Ok I’ve been working for the company that I’ve been working for for over a year an I’m highly confused as hell of why my boss is promoting someone who hasn’t even been with the company for over a month an this co I have more retail experience than this person dose like wtf any answers ? 

Here’s the thing the person has no ******* clue no one is every gonna be better than yourself but no now a days people just don’t give a damn 

Favorite Answer

Perhaps this other person is better than you.

• Maxi

Time in employment doesn't mean you are 'entitled' to promotion over someone else who is clearly a better fit, potentially more qualified with experience from another employer

I see that happen all the time with where I work, and I work in a very large country-wide company, maybe possibly they are waiting for something to open up that they feel you're more fit for, I would just be patient or possibly he was referred by someone else that knows him or he has a higher education

Nepotism and other forms of Corruption are common but you also don't know this person's background. maybe they have a College Education or something that makes them a Management Candidate.

there is also the tendency for any of us to overrate our own worthiness in The Work Place. it's possibly the case that this person is simply better than you after only a month with The Company.