Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

Is it okay for a 16-year-old boy to date a married woman?

I'm a 16-year-old college student. I have been sleeping with a 40-year-old lady. Her husband is in the navy and does not come home for several months so she asks me for sexual favors every once in a while. Is it okay for me to be in a physical relationship with her?

Favorite Answer

The fact you are asking our opinion indicates you feel a little insecure about this.  You are a booty call for her and vice versa.  She's playing with fire.  So are you because you could end up in the divorce court as a co-respondent if her husband finds out.  Also you could end up with a broken nose when hubby finds out.  You are 16.  Old enough to shag an older woman so old enough to make your own decision about this matter.

CORRECTION:

Is it okay for a 16-year-old boy to INSEMINATE a married hooker?

• T J

You better hope her husband does not surprise her, by coming home early from duty. You will be dead, after he gets done with you and her.

• donnie

No. This is statutory rape and should be immediately reported.