If a person has diabetes, would you give them a birthday cake?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • Snid
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Yes.  It's up to them to know if they should eat it or not.

• 1 month ago

Sure         .

• 1 month ago

Of course--it's not the cake that will hurt them, it's how much of the cake they eat themselves. And diabetics CAN eat anything they want in moderation. Even cake. 

• Mark P
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

Yes diabetics are not restricted to a piece of cake.If its included in their diet and counted in carbs and insulin regime for that day no harm done. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Yes, I will because I am pretty sure people with diabetes are more conscious about the sugar content intake so they will not eat the whole cake. I'm sure they will share it with someone remembering them on their special day.

https://administrativesupport541158276.wordpress.c...

• 1 month ago

yes I will give cake without sugar

• Cammie
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Those of us with diabetes can eat any thing we want.We measure medication and carbs to remain healthy.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I won't.It  may mean that you  prompt him to suffer by eating it however minimal  the effect may be. Give him some other present that does not harm him in any way.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

As a diabetic, yes give me a birthday cake. Most likely I will have some to eat but that would be a small amount and I would give up something else so I could have some of the cake. (No such thing as a sugar free cake)

• 1 month ago

Yup, and I'd make it the most unhealthiest one

Source(s): yayayayayyaya food
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.