Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 1 month ago

why are guys like this?

i don’t want to sound conceited but whenver i get checked out by a guy i always look mediocre and i cover up completely. if i wear a sweater or a big shitt and leggings i get more stares than if i were just dressed in something casual? at first i assumed it was them judging me for my outfit choices. but no. i was recently informed by my friends that they’re actually checking me out? i just want to know why when i look like i got ready in 5 minutes i get checked out. i usually wear baggy so no one would look but it always does the opposite and i just wanna know why. 

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

boys will be boys

• 1 month ago

Leggings and a sweater is hot AF...just say'in.

• 1 month ago

boys will be boys

• 1 month ago

Its common everywhere. The world is advanced. I believe people have their own way of showing each other everything.

People have to be simple 🙂 .

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Sometimes the just woke up look and threw the first thing could find on look is absolutely fine, especially if it is just popping round to the local shop first thing in the morning.

It all depends on the environment really.

Perhaps the just woke up look does not look so good at work or at a nightclub, when you are not supposed to be looking like you have just woken up.

But yeah, first thing in the morning, the just out of bed look is attractive to men

Attachment image
  • 1 month ago

The over make up over/under dressed look isn't a turn on for every guy.  Lots of guys like a casual appearance in a female. 

• 1 month ago

Not all men care about high maintenance and most of them prefer women who look more casual than dressed up. Besides men will look irregardless, whether a woman is wearing a short dress or just jeans & a T-shirt.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

You're entitled to your own, personal, special fantasies.

• Kieth
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Men are like a one eyed dog in a meat market. They are always looking, always checking out anything that moves. Remember the big three, food, entertainment, and sex. That's all there is to men.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.