Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDental · 1 month ago

Why are my gums swollen and what should I do? ?

I’m currently in the middle of my Invisalign treatment which I started in June and a month or two before that I got my wisdom teeth taken out. I’ve been fine for the past 4 months however, 5 days after I put in my new tray I started experiencing swelling near my back tooth on the bottom right side. It’s been 3 days and the swelling hasn’t gone down even after I cut a bit of the Invisalign tray to help from it poking my gums. I can’t eat properly or open my mouth fully and I’ve been taking ibuprofen to help with the pain from the swelling. What should I do? 

• k w

use [ yelp dot com ] to find a Biological dentist to take a look and therefore a separate diagnosis, they are superiorly trained dentists, and she pulled by root canals and they never should have been installed, but was simply for the money, you should be using Himalayan Pink salt regularly, as it is balanced, regular tble salt is wayyyyy too harsh, you'll probably get High Blood Pressure, and be sure you have consistent IODINE levels avging 500 mcg it'll result in fewer maybe no cavities, it was always IODINE levels, never unbrushed teeth....