Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetSecurity · 1 month ago

Is it possible for the FBI or any law enforcement agency to monitor my online activities or search history?

I'm being told that because of the nature of my charges, I'm being monitored online. I'm wondering if they installed something on my computer. Do they install things on your computer to monitor you ?

• art

they dont need to install anything on your computer nowadays - all they have to do is tell your internet service provider for a list of everything you have searched for and all the sites that you have visited, internet service providers have to keeps lists of everything you have searched for over the last five years - if your worried install a VPN and they wont be able to track you anymore

• keerok

They don't need to install anything in your computer to monitor you. They don't even have to know where you are. They just know when you're online, where you go to and what you've been doing. It's that easy.