Survey: What are your true thoughts on the paranormal?

Favorite Answer

it interests me i mean im not against it but prior to my mom passing a little over a year ago i didn't really experience anything so can't say if real or fake. When my mom passed man that was when it happened. 

some of the most weirdest things happened not just after she passed but like a few days after as well. im talking weird things that if i tell someone they might just think your lying or crazy. 

for example we were going out finding stuff to burry her in assuming she wanted to be buried because we couldn't find her will ( she didn't think she was going to pass away from cancer as she beat it once already ) it was windy that day but there is this section in our house where we have this shelf and there is NO way in hell that wind can knock stuff over on this shelf including some pretty damn heavy porcelian figurines. we come back home stuff knocked over and the porcelian figures are moved. thats when we figured she didn't want to be buried and ended up finding her will from the hospital stating she wanted to be cremated. 

another time we went out to eat or something and my sister put down this sauce cup those little plastic ones it's flat on the counter no wind or nothing everyone is just in the living room talking and all of a sudden it starts to wobble and my sisters bf who says he doesn't believe in ghost said he saw it too. he isn't the type of bs either about stuff he don't believe in. our house is in a weird location where like it gets very little rain unless storming or wind so yea it's pretty hot all year round but in other locations in the state like maybe a 5 minute drive up the road it will be raining or windy but not in my area. always been like that. 

my mom when she was alive also said that sometimes she saw a large shadow figure a tall one and she thinks it was her dad because her dad used to live with us a very long time. i was a baby then before he passed. i think ghosts are real now. another thing too is right after she died we went home walked into the bedroom and the atmoshpere just felt different. its not like oh i come home from work walk into my room. it felt weird like she was there and after a few days it was gone. like today i can walk into her bedroom wont even feel it. we still think she comes and visits us every now and then as if she is watching over us and sometimes we still experience weird things we can't explain but nobody is scared. our dog just passed away about 2 weeks ago and my dad was home with my sisters bf and said there was a loud knock on the front door before our dog passed. that was her dog too he had a stroke but he also had medical conditions prior. 

I don't believe in the paranormal.

• 👻

I experience it to a degree everyday.

It's human nature to explore the unknown, Our curiosity to find answers to what seems unexplainable, But maybe there are some doors that we should not open.

I don't have any thoughts about non-existent things.

• Matt

My theory with paranormal events is that we are trying to explain something that we do not fully understand, or do not have the capability to understand yet. Whether it be technologically or intellectually. 

Similar to how humans in the past could not explain natural events such as thunder or the sun rising so they were attributed to gods.

I need some scientific evidence before I can believe something like that.

Years ago, I would have laughed in someone's face if they told me  such BS stories. 

But nothing makes a believer out of you faster,  as when something weird and unexplainable happens to YOU. 

and I have now had several such things happen to me,  that I would proudly stand on a stand of Bibles, and swear to you were very real............

but if you haven't lived them.........I don't expect you to believe them. 

I'm open on the matter.  I've never experienced anything paranormal, but that doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

• I don't think paranormal activity exists. I think there's a reasonable explanation for what some may consider to be paranormal activity.