What are your thoughts on Ivanka Trump beign mocked for saying shes been learning guitar during pandemic while 8 million people are poor?

Is she pursuing a career in music?

Should she keep her mouth shut?

• Zazi

I think she's a navel-gazer who should simply STFU.

The left idiots criticize the most idiotic things,when President Trump Cured from the virus: "HE WAS NEVER SICK" when President Trump dances:"HE IS DANCING ON THE GRAVE OF THE 220K". They are arguably the worst people on planet earth rn.

• Jim2

I don't think she should be made fun of for that. A hobby is a hobby. Actually the pandemic was a good time to take up a hobby. Her Dad should be taken to task for playing golf when he should have been working, as well as spending God knows how much on this hobby. The secret service has to go with him wherever he goes, they cost money.

• Frank

These are the  same people who glorify Cardi B. That’s all I need to know about their mental status. 

What did you expect her to say without having a teleprompter in front of her?