Yola asked in Society & CultureLanguages · 1 month ago

What does this say in Japanese?

It appears to be a name in Japanese. You may have to rotate to read it.

Attachment image

3 Answers

  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

    "三崎" Read as Misaki.

    It is a kind of Japanese porcelain called Arita porcelain.

    Attachment image
  • 1 month ago

    It's impossible to read.  It may be some kind of signature, but I don't even recognize it as Japanese.

  • reme_1
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

    This is the gay section . pay attention.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.