Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 1 month ago

Mental health issues help? ?

I have mental health issues and I feel that I am getting more worried and worse. When I am worse I can’t become rude at best. So I lied to someone close to me and said that I got arrest and apart of the bail conditions was that I had to stay away from that persons. It was a lie obviously. I feel bad. Isn’t it better to stay away from people when I know I am getting a bit more ill and I could become verbally abusive? I don’t want to be a bad person. 

Favorite Answer

Look, it's not uncommon if someone gets arrested for a crime against another person that as part of their release on bail is to avoid the victim or go right back to jail.

And so, your explanation makes sense.

Lying is a sin.  A better way to handle your problems is to pray about them.  I will pray for you too.    If you have never asked Jesus Christ into your life as Lord and Savior, I urge you to do so.  Read the New Testament for more information.  I suggest starting with the Gospel of John.  Ask God to forgive your sins and follow Him as best you can.