Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsAstronomy & Space · 1 month ago

Does anyone think astrology is fake?

Ok ive done a birth chart. im an open minded person, im open to learning new things and try to understanding them. So ive read the description of my chart and i find half the information false. A little of it were true but most of it just didnt describe me at all it felt as if i was reading someone elses birthchart. i know who i am, i know how i act and so does my friends and family. People always described me as introverted,shy,secretive,self protective and catious in real life, ive been like this since i was a child but im slowly working on opening up to people and letting people in... and i didnt see any of that in my birthchart.

GeminiSag moonLibra risingAries venusLeo marsCancer mercuryThe only things that i found true were the gemini sun and the cancer mercury. but the aries leo and sag just didnt to fit me at all....

You should have asked "...isn't fake?"  You would have gotten a shorter list of answers.

• Manuel

Yes, I do think that astrology is fake.

The real truth in     2020   2050 2099

As part of my continuing professional development as a herbalist, I took the Sun Signs of a large number of my patients and their medical history and found there was no positive or negative correlation with either the traditional associations between them (e.g. Gemini and conditions associated with the lungs and paired organs) or any other possible association.  It seems rational to conclude that the rest of Western astrology is equally bogus, but also quite puzzling that it is because one would expect people born at a particular time of year to have certain health consequences (e.g. Icelandic children born in September tend to have Type 1 diabetes).

Of course astrology is fake, just like any other superstition/cult/religion.

Astrology has NOTHING to do with ASTRONOMY & Space.

Astrology is a steaming load of Taurus.

• garry

did they have astrology 200 years ago !!!

As a professional astronomer all I can do is deplore the scientific ignorance of those who believe this trash.  The Moon is important they say.  So why are the 190 other moons of the Solar System ignored?  Ganymede is larger than Mercury but unimportant?  The ecliptic passes through 13 constellations, but one is ignored, and days involved ignored.  They are inconsistent as well as illogical.

• Acetek

Yes it is fake as is numerology, tarot and psychics

• Murzy

Too much hookus-pocus.