Help with learning material? (Judaism)?

Hi there. Does anyone know some documentaries that could be found anywhere on Judaism and its origins, etc.?

I'm in 9th grade with really strong ADHD. It's a subject I'm really excited to study, but it's been a bummer, as I've been seriously going through it from just trying to process basic material. I've noticed that documentaries are something I learn best through, and I really want to put in the effort, because it'd be a shame for something that's been so big for me to be lost to time and messy brain-space.

What kind of school is this.

Books (etc) at religious schools and colleges.  Jewish synagogues. Online.

you might be able to get that info online

I have an answer with ADHD advice that somebody rated Best, 5 Stars.

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20181...

It's always a good idea to start a research project with a Wiki or encyclopedia search. That doesn't mean you should use those things as a reference for your paper but it gives you an overview of the topic. A Wiki article will give you a list of sites you can use. Documentaries not always the best thing. It's better to go with books and articles by scholars. Maybe Yahoo Books & Authors could help you.