Where can I find the shower valve I need?

I have a custom made shower with a handheld showerhead and two rain shower heads. I need a valve and exterior portion that allows 1) just the handheld to be on, 2) the handheld and 1 rain shower head, and 3) all three on. I'm having trouble finding a reputable valve (like delta or kohler) to solve this. I had purchased on that said "3 way diverter" however, it appeared to have a shared valve and therefore only 2 functions. Any help would be awesome! Thanks!

EDIT/UPDATE: Thank you for the kind answers I received. To those that have been rude in answering, I DID do my research, however I am not a plumber and valves can be tricky. I purchased the valve my plumber requested only for him to tell me that there's not enough water pressure for the valve I bought to be used. Any valve that will allow them to work in any order is fine, as long as the valve allows for appropriate water pressure.

some plumbing stores sell them they are called a shower diverter i have one in my shower 

• elhigh

You could just install three conventional diverters.  One for each head.  This is the simplest, most straightforward approach and the easiest to both source and to maintain down the road.

Yes, that's a lot of knobs in your shower; then again this is a conundrum that you made for yourself without figuring out all the details before starting work, so here we are.

2 functions is the normal way and easily found.  three?  internet search and i doubt you'll find many at all

You can buy the valve you NEED anywhere that carries plumbing supplies.

You CAN'T buy the valve you claim you want, because it doesn't exist.

Delta makes a 3 way diverter with inlet.  

https://www.build.com/delta-r11000/s661087?uid=143...

Do you have  Ferguson bathroom remodeling store in the area? They have a vast selection of hardware and the valves that let it operate the way the customer wants it to be. I know they have a website but don't know how much of the nuts-and-bolts of the business is sold there. Worth a look.