Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthOther - Health · 1 month ago

Why is marijuana addiction a bad thing ?

Marijuana is the safest drug to ever exist, look at alcohol, cocaine and all the other hard drugs. Marijuana alone by itself can’t directly kill you like other drugs. Marijuana won’t shut down your heart, liver, kidneys. Consuming marijuana every day isn’t an issue as long as you don’t consume on a job and you can afford it without it compromising your financial well being. Marijuana is therapeutic for me and keeps me leveled. I don’t know how I would’ve gotten through this hard and disastrous year without it. It isn’t for everybody but I think it’s stupid when people judge people who use marijuana. We already live in a messed up world you might as well make the most of life in the moment because nothing is ever guaranteed. You never know when it’s your time to go so you might as well make the most of now. 

To the person who made the 17 year old pot head comment, I actually live on my own and I’m 21 years old. Get your information correct next time.

• Zirp

Same as coffee. You will find out when your supply runs out.

and in a small percentage of people, cannabis-use can trigger a latent psychosis

• kelvin

it's bad because over time your body gets used to it and it will take more for you to get the same high and eventually you will smoke so much and nothing will happen and you will move on to stronger drugs and i know that happened too me

Spoken like a 17 year old pot head in his mom's basement.