Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 4 months ago

What is a famous Landmark in your State?

What state do you live in? The reason I ask is, that we want to see unique buildings in each state we cross...to get to New York.

We are driving cross-country early next year.

Update:

Thank you all for your suggestions. However, Grandfather Mountain is someplace I would like to stop at. I saw a bridge that I would like to walk down. Nice scenery. 

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Audrey
    Lv 7
    4 months ago
    Favorite Answer

North Carolina. Grandfather Mountain. Don't miss it!

• Greg
    Lv 6
    4 months ago

Not sure if it's "famous," but there's the Perry Monument on South Bass Island off the coast of Ohio. An honorable mention would be the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.

• 4 months ago

Rocky Mountain National Park - Colorado.

• Koo
    Lv 5
    4 months ago

Hadrian's Wall.   

};¤)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Kieth
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

The site of the Lincoln Douglas debate.

• yay
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

Monticello (Thomas Jefferson's home), Mount Vernon (George Washington's home), Montpelier (James Madison's home), Appomattox Court House, Colonial Williamsburg, and the Jamestown Settlement. There are also some noteworthy antebellum plantation houses still standing. I live in Virginia, by the way. 

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

NC

BILTMORE CASTLE

AND CLINGMAN'S DOME

GOOGLE FOR MORE INFO AND ENJOY the trip.

• 4 months ago

Off the top of my head, probably the Biltmore Estate, or Chimney Rock... N.C

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

The Christ the Redeemer Statue and Sugarloaf Mountain. Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.

• 4 months ago

Besides a stadium, the buildings aren't the main focus where I am. Garden of the Gods, Red Rocks, and Mesa Verde are landmarks in Colorado. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.