Who was the greatest president in the United States?

Know this is a stupid question but from everyone you knew from all times, which president treated the country best?

Abraham Lincoln, for saving the Union.

Franklin D. Roosevelt, for saving the U.S. from a Fascist or Communist revolution.

both America First, both big on law & order, both big on military, both enforced immigration laws, both created booming economies, both appointed good originalist judges, both reformed the tax system, both lowered taxes, one defeated Communism, the other defeated ISIS.  

Kennedy and his wife was a real lady unlike some ones wife I wont mention

Of course, George Washington, because without him I don't think we'd exist.

I liked Eisenhower because he demanded respect and he got it.  He was highly esteemed by the military and my dad who worked on the Panama Canal and he knew him said he was a great man.  These old men, their word was their bond.  They were filled with integrity and smarter than most.

Their name was very important to them and they didn't play around with jokes.  They were men of very few words, but when they spoke you listened.  They were humble and no man could offend them.  They always knew where they stood because they stood on God's words.  Their paths were straight and not a wishy washy bone in their body.  As a child being foolish I would look up at dad to see if everything was okay.  If I was too loud, he'd look over those glasses down at me and I knew that was enough. I knew he loved me, but I also knew he wouldn't put up with a lot of foolishness.  Good Presidents are always those who take bold steps to solve the nation's problems.  We have this in President Trump and he is backed by Mike Pence.  Both are very good leaders.

• Foofa

Washington was the only one who foresaw the perils of having political parties and his warning on this still stands as the best advice an Executive ever gave the nation. Eisenhower's caveat about the "military-industrial complex" is second. 

LINCOLN

And to get the answers to fools read this book\

Vindicating Lincoln

Book by Thomas L. Krannawitter

Donald J Trump  for sure. 

The stereotypical answer is Lincoln, and he's definitely part of the conversation, but I don't know if he "treated the country best" because his election sparked the Civil War.

Many liberals would say FDR, and he was certainly a great POTUS, but his policies were divisive so it's hard to say whether he treated America the "best."

Many conservatives would say Reagan, but he's out for the same reason as FDR.

We're looking for somebody who wasn't hyper-partisan, wasn't divisive, and whose policies didn't lead to war. I'd probably go with Teddy Roosevelt. He was an environmentalist who established America's National Park system, and he managed to avoid any major controversy during his administration. 

The masses of my people have been ignored by every president so I can't claim any of them to have been great.

When you great you put right the wrong, you make restitution.

William Henry Harrison. He got out of it quickly.