Are these lines grammatically correct?

As far as my experience of working in various call centers is concerned, they seduce potential employees with tempting advertisements offering a handsome salary along with their so called incentives and perks. They manipulate workers knowing their helplessness and are underpaid and overworked. To put it in a nutshell, it turns out the other way around as opposed to how it’s demonstrated.                                                   

If you were to write it, how would you write it? Are the words "helplessness and demonstrated semantically correct in this context? 

• blank
    Favorite Answer

They are gramatically correct and convey your message okay.  There are many ways to draft this .... here is my respectful suggetion:

"I have first hand experience working in call centers. They seduce potential employees via tempting advertisements:  offering a handsome salary along with their so called incentives and perks. However they manipulate workers praying on their finacial despiration and, in fact, offer low pay and over work them. In short, the actual work experience is completely flipped from their employment advertisements."

Hope this helps.