Willie
Lv 7
Willie asked in SportsFootball (American) · 1 month ago

The Cowboys are a cooked goose, but it looks like they'll make the play-off, so do you think they deserve it?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Adam D
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

The Eagles will still probably win the division, they've been competitive even playing with virtually their entire starting offense injured.  If the Cowboys somehow manage to win the division, sure they deserve their chance to go lose in the first round of the playoffs.

• RICK
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Cowboys will not make the playoffs

Both Philadelphia and Washington will finish with better records

• Nick
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

Someone who doesn't deserve it will make the playoffs from that division, that's a given. I wouldn't bet on The Cowboys being that team without Prescott.

• David
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I think the Eagles are going to win the division.  They have a better quarterback than Andy Dalton, they play better defense, almost beat both Pittsburgh and Baltimore (two elite teams), very easily could be 3-1-2 right now, and I think will beat Dallas twice.  The November 1 game will go a long way towards deciding if my read is right.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Don't count out the Eagles yet.  Yes, they are terrible as well, but they have a better defense than the Cowboys do.

• Murzy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

They were horrible last night against the Cards.

• 1 month ago

If they win their division, they deserve it.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.