Willie
Willie asked in SportsFootball (American) · 1 month ago

The Cowboys are a cooked goose, but it looks like they'll make the play-off, so do you think they deserve it?

• Adam D
    Favorite Answer

The Eagles will still probably win the division, they've been competitive even playing with virtually their entire starting offense injured.  If the Cowboys somehow manage to win the division, sure they deserve their chance to go lose in the first round of the playoffs.

• RICK

Cowboys will not make the playoffs

Both Philadelphia and Washington will finish with better records

• Nick

Someone who doesn't deserve it will make the playoffs from that division, that's a given. I wouldn't bet on The Cowboys being that team without Prescott.

• David

I think the Eagles are going to win the division.  They have a better quarterback than Andy Dalton, they play better defense, almost beat both Pittsburgh and Baltimore (two elite teams), very easily could be 3-1-2 right now, and I think will beat Dallas twice.  The November 1 game will go a long way towards deciding if my read is right.

Don't count out the Eagles yet.  Yes, they are terrible as well, but they have a better defense than the Cowboys do.

• Murzy

They were horrible last night against the Cards.

If they win their division, they deserve it.