Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 1 month ago

Republicans believe all women are liars and there's no such thing as rape?

Every single time...every one of them...when a woman says she was raped they start screaming "guilty until proven innocent," start a smear campaign against the woman, and refuse to investigate anything. They roll their eyes when sexual harassment is mentioned and cry feminism and lesbianism when women get offended because some douchebag can't understand they don't want to be slapped on the ***.

We absolutely believe that rapes occur. I personally have a problem with Hollywood and professional women coming out after the fact. Any man who sexually harass or abuses a woman is a pig, but grown women have a responsibility to report abuse when it happens not after their careers blossom, this isn’t rape this is called trading services and publicity. You never see in the media that a nobody is accused or prosecuted because there is no financial gain. If the women I mentioned Were decent human beings they would Use their celebrity and defend the true victims young girls and boys who are molested and raped every day 

not all women are liars but a lot of them are.

• Foofa

That seems like a massive over generalization. 

That is incorrect.  

OK. So your 'question' is a strawman. What else you got? A claim of psychic superpowers whereby which you can tell what every Republican has done or will do in response to a woman saying she was raped. Interesting. Strawman. Psychic powers. I like where you're going with this. That's it? Only TWO massive insults to reason? Sigh.... you're never going to win the feminist Olympics at this rate. Next time, I expect at least 5 amazingly stupid things. I know you can do it. 

• Elana

Strawman question only suitable for trolling.

• Bill

That's not what is going on and you know it. People demand proof before deciding to condemn a man for rape, sexually assault, or sexual harassment. Accusations by themselves are not proof of the accusation itself nor should society treat them as such. 

"Republicans believe all women are liars and there's no such thing as rape?"

Uuh .... Paula Jones?  Kathleen  Willey?  Jaunita Broddrick?  Monica Lewinski and about 10 others that were all disbelieve, called liars and had smear campaigns against them by prominent feminists Gloria Steinem and Democrat Hillary Clinton?

https://thefederalistpapers.org/us/bill-clintons-s...

And for something a little more modern, how about the conveniently buried news stories regarding Democrat hopeful Biden.  Tara Reade? Lucy Flores?  All Coll?  and the many underage and unconsented touching and smelling of hair and other weird behaviours.  

Check this out:

"The Way Liberals Smear Tara Reade Is Everything Rape Survivors Fear"

https://caitlinjohnstone.com/2020/04/30/the-way-li...

When the shoe is on the other foot, the Democrats no longer #BelieveHer.

I'm not here to defend anybody.  But you should really clean up your own house first before commenting on others.

.

Republicans yes? Wrong. They don’t care about men, they care about men who’ll make them money. I think you’ll only find republicans will adopt that attitude if it’s a guy that is of use to them being accused. I mean look how Vince McMahon (owner of WWE and besties with Trump) quickly hushed the Heath Slater allegation up? And we never hear of Stone Cold getting arrested for beating up his wife 3 times. Whereas he fired Enzo Amore straight away as he didn’t make them aware of his rape allegation and there was no hushing it. Notice how cynical these people are?

I literally don’t see why people lose their minds whenever this situation occurs. What happened to “I wasn’t there, I don’t know what happened and if it was me being accused with no evidence, I would expect other people to understand”. 

I can speak as a guy who had that sh*t spread about him all over social media by some toxic girl and her ex bf, half of the people spamming my inbox with death threats were conservative, masculine males who wanted to rip my head off. These men had no clue who I was or the girl in question. 

• Katy M

You don't seem to be asking a question. You also seem to be generalizing quite a bit.  You do need to prove a rape allegation before you can condemn the man.