Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 month ago

Everyone my age is having kids, married, or engaged but me and I am in my mid-20s. Am I a failure? ?

I live in Phenix city Alabama 

• Ryan
    Favorite Answer

No... you’re only in your mid 20s. You have plenty of time to have kids it seems a lot of people don’t have kids until roughly 30 years old anyway well into the 30s its not uncommon to have kids. 

it wont last watch how miserable they turn out

No. Do what you want and live focused on you and where you’re at with things not others.

No! Now days, many girls get marriage from 30 years old in Korea. Therefore  it seems still ok.

• Yes you failed miserably

47 here, no kids, not married and always single....

• what country are you in? it doesn't sound like a western country as it's not that uncommon for people to wait until their 30s or 40s to marry and have children. 

• Orla C

Why would you be a failure for not doing those things?

To be honest, people who do that are taking the easy way out. They don't have to challenge themselves much. You march to a different beat, my dear. March proudly. 

its okay. u still have time. i used to feel bad. try to get an apartment and dont worry about anything else. just get job and ur own place. just tell ur parents if u need some help and tell not to think nonsense. just  live a nice simple celibate hardworking life. time will go by and u will be content. Just dont waste time. u will make the right choice. by the way, celibate is not bad. U still having lot of hardwork, and purpose. A lot of people are happy that way, just need the right opportunity. thats why im saying dont waste time pondering. try to beg if u have to but just promise to be simple and celibate.

and to these jerks on here, that are saying its not sucess. they dont know what is pain. they are acting like they know everything.

I am saying this to u. That i understood u were failure in many ways not just lack of love. so i can understand your family , your emotions, your heartbreak. because i can understand that

since u are still younger, i think it is the right time to really get an apartment , But Promise yourself to stay celibate. that is the key.

because celibacy can open more doors for u, then if u werent celibate. it shows whats important to u. So dont think of it as a disadvantage.

i regret not proving my celibacy when i was younger. all i had to do was say im celibate, as soon as i failed back in 2017. i should  have been a lot more demanding. i  just had to say im celibate. I completly regret it. i said im celibate now but its too late

tc. 

• keerok

There is no set age when to achieve those. Others attain them much later. Some don't even bother. They are not requirements to a successful life. You are still young. There's a lot you can still do and who knows what may happen? Just keep doing what you're happy with and enjoy life as much as you can.