Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 month ago

What are your thoughts when some people say that the covid virus was spread and not properly contained to solve worldwide overpopulation?

Update:

The covid virus was spread and not contained in order to stop overpopulation all over the world

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Will
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

I wouldn't believe the claims, but I have actually been rooting for the virus the entire time for that exact reason.

• Buzz
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

Just that it’s ridiculous to be honest. And highly irrational.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

If that were the case it is woefully inefficient with a 98 percent survival rate, and those who do die are generally out of childbearing age.

• 1 month ago

Better plan for population control is to put all the bad people and druggies into jail.. Whole politicians, police staffs

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

The thought has crossed my mind a few times.  I'm not one of those conspiracy theorists who believe every story that comes along.  I do try to keep an open mind about things, however.

• Marcus
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

Stupidity is alive and well. It is doing a crap job of solving over population, then, isn't it?

• yay
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I think that they're goofballs with too much time on their hands. First of all, that would require the cooperation of world leaders and most of them are like children squabbling with each other on a playground. Second, If governments wanted to hatch some sinister plan to solve worldwide overpopulation, they have much more efficient ways of doing it than a disease with a 4% mortality rate. Some people are way too fond of conspiracy theories. 

• Jill
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I think that is conspiracy theory BS. 

• 1 month ago

Not true.  There were not enough people  dying to  make a difference.

• 1 month ago

take no notice of youtube  nobodies  with their opinions that are only opinions and not correct  ..

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.