Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 month ago

What are your thoughts when some people say that the covid virus was spread and not properly contained to solve worldwide overpopulation?

The covid virus was spread and not contained in order to stop overpopulation all over the world

• Will
    Favorite Answer

I wouldn't believe the claims, but I have actually been rooting for the virus the entire time for that exact reason.

• Buzz

Just that it’s ridiculous to be honest. And highly irrational.

If that were the case it is woefully inefficient with a 98 percent survival rate, and those who do die are generally out of childbearing age.

Better plan for population control is to put all the bad people and druggies into jail.. Whole politicians, police staffs

The thought has crossed my mind a few times.  I'm not one of those conspiracy theorists who believe every story that comes along.  I do try to keep an open mind about things, however.

• Marcus

Stupidity is alive and well. It is doing a crap job of solving over population, then, isn't it?

• yay

I think that they're goofballs with too much time on their hands. First of all, that would require the cooperation of world leaders and most of them are like children squabbling with each other on a playground. Second, If governments wanted to hatch some sinister plan to solve worldwide overpopulation, they have much more efficient ways of doing it than a disease with a 4% mortality rate. Some people are way too fond of conspiracy theories. 

• Jill

I think that is conspiracy theory BS. 

Not true.  There were not enough people  dying to  make a difference.

take no notice of youtube  nobodies  with their opinions that are only opinions and not correct  ..