I need some help with setting up some transsexual vampires and a transsexual dhampir I am writing about?

Below are some questions I have about my transsexual vampires and trans woman dhampir I am writing about.

1) What do you think about my trans woman dhampir when she cuts her hair that her hair grows back to the same way it was right before her dhampir abilities appeared? This comes from the fact that I have a vampire's hair growing back to the way it was right before they became a vampire after they cut their hair.

2) What effects would having a regenerative healing factor as a transsexual vampire or a transsexual dhampir have on them being post-op? A dhampir has a weaker regenerative healing factor than a vampire.

3)  What do you think of my trans woman dhampir having the following abilities? A dhampir does not need to breathe. Dhampirs are ageless. They cannot be effect by any known disease. They can run fast than a human but not faster than a vampire. Dhampirs can detect vampires even when they shapeshifted into another form or are invisible. A dhampir can see in the dark.

4)  How often and how much blood should I have my trans woman dhampir drink?

She was born a transsexual. She told her aunt at the age of five that she wanted to be a girl.  Biologically speaking a dhampir as a strictly-fantasy being is different than the born-female version due to the fact that it needs blood to survive and does not breathe.

It sounds like you were heavily inspired by Anne Rice's  interview with a vampire, or at least the movie haven't read the book myself. But instead be of gay vampires your going for Trans.   But the part were  Claudia cuts her hair short and it grows back is definitely definitely reminded me of that scene.

2.  What if your character is anemia due to her human parentage? So she has to drink more blood than regular vampires and heals slower than a normal vampire so she has to rest for a few days. This world make her killings more sporadic.  

3. I think most of the powers are good and pretty basic for vampires. You should do another power that you think would be a good idea. 

4. See answer 4.

• Banana

This feels so forced. 

• garry

how about a trans sexual pulls you pants down takes a bit , i want to suck your blood ...

• Marli

How could a transsexual "be born" a transsexual? There are a few babies who have male and female genitals, but isn't a transsexual female outwardly a biological male who "knows" by feeling and instinct she is really a girl? The child has to be aware of her internal girl, and I don't think newborns know what "boy" and "girl" are, or what gender they are.

This is your story, your plot and your characters. It's up to YOU to decide all this. It's a fantasy: nobody can tell you "how much blood should I have my trans woman dhampir drink?" As much as YOU want, as much as fits YOUR story.

PS On the issue of being transsexual, lots of children of five say they want to be a girl/boy. In a few cases they persevere, but in most cases it's a passing phase and as they grow older they gradually drop it. My point is not that it's impossible for your character to be transsexual, but that her saying so to her aunt at five is no proof.

John, as the family member of a trans woman, I have to ask the hard question: why is she trans? You're approaching this as if her biology as a strictly-fantasy being is somehow different than the born-female version.

It's fiction. Do whatever works for the story. And if you can't make your trans character seem more real than she does in these questions, don't make her trans at all.

• Cogito

Write whatever you like - it's highly unlikely that anyone will ever want to read it.

Your English is poor and the details you've told us very weak.