Ron
Lv 4
Ron asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

If a person has already voted by mail for joe and kamala is there a way to take back that vote and revote?

42 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

While it ultimately varies by state & county (as it's the county auditor's office that handles the ballots, especially early voting & absentee ballots, & reports their results to the state's secretary of state office), once you have cast your ballot (& sent it in) in ANY METHOD (like voting absentee in lieu of voting in person)...  YOU'RE DONE!  Your ballot has been spent & you're not able to make changes to it.

The main reason why you cannot change your ballot is that they are anonymous, as there is NO IDENTIFYING INFORMATION on the ballot itself & the county auditor's office only knows that they have received your ballot & it gets mixed with all the other ballots they received, so nobody is able to ID who's ballot they're counting.

If you haven't cast you absentee ballot, you can surrender it to the voting commission staff (which will invalidate that ballot) & they will allow you to vote in person.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I think you are SOL.

• Kyle
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

depends.  go to a local early voting location.  explain you situation.  just say you want to know if you can switch your vote.  if not, keep that in mind for next time.  

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I don't think so. But America is going to be dead by 2022 anyway, so who wins is irrelevant.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Troll. Russians can't vote.

• 1 month ago

No. the most you can do is tell someone who wants to vote for Biden. Tell them you voted for him accidentally and ask them to vote for your preferred candidate instead.

• 1 month ago

I don't think so. Unfortunately, many people who vote don't understand what they are voting for. Marxism has been moving into the Democratic Party (the only Party that it could move into). Trump is the absolute enemy of Marxism, so their propaganda convinces people to hate Trump and (unknowingly) vote for Marxism. Many conservatives know what is at stake, which is why the Marxist Democrat Party attempts to silence and censor conservatives, but conservatives don't mind a difference of opinion without violence or attempt to silence people.

• 1 month ago

Contact your secretary of state.  I expect him to withdraw after Thursday's Debate.  You can bet your last dollar that President Trump is going ask about his kickbacks through Hunter Biden.

• 1 month ago

No. You only get one vote. No do-overs.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Nope. This is why liberals want you to vote early because they know those emails are going to take away some votes and they want to lock yours in.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.