Jessenia asked in SportsWrestling · 1 month ago

What are your thoughts on wwe giving Otis a new gimmick with a luchador mask? Is this permanent or a joke? Do you like it?

Was this done so that Otis can be closer to Mandy Rose his girlfriend?

I don't like the gimmick.

I think it's hilarious and I like it XD

FUN FACT: Yes, Otis is wearing the old "La Luchadora" mask that Becky Lynch, Alexa Bliss, Mickie James, and another female wrestler used to wear ;)

• adam

um Mandy isnt his GF. Thats a story line you nitwit. The luchadore thing was a joke as well. 

Complete joke to me.

I thought it was one of the best parts of RAW, next to the Elias concert.

It's supposed to be a joke, but it kinda worked.  I expect to see more of it.  After all now they can sell capes and masks and t-shirts.  Ah, merchandising.  It's what kept the New Day going for this long.

• They could have saved time by Drafting Heavy Machinery to Raw in the first place. I wasn't expecting to see Lucha House Party on Raw either? It made sense when you think about the fact that everyone from all the story lines involving Otis were Drafted to Raw. It made no sense to leave Otis on Smackdown. Yes, this does mean that we can see El Gran Gordo and Mandy Rose in a story line.

• Adam

I'm interested to see how the story goes. Putting the MiTB on him was a huge mistake, going to be fun to see how they get it off him..

As for Mandy, isn't she single now?