Brittany asked in TravelAir Travel · 2 months ago

First class American airlines out of vegas?

Do they have an espress line for security for first class tickets?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • RICK
    Lv 7
    2 weeks ago

Usually  not for TSA security.  Airlines have express lines for 1St class at the counter and at boarding. Since TSA not the airlines run security they have no special lines. Only express through security is for those pre screened

Source:::::Frequent flyer

• Regina
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

• 1 month ago

Brittany, I notice you've been posting answers. Please don't do that - answers can get overlooked. If you want to add some extra information, as the asker you have the privilege of posting an Update.

Just click on Edit.

That way any new information you post will appear right beneath your original question, where anyone looking at the question can't possibly miss it.

• 1 month ago

Rick- yes I have PAID for my first class tickets. The flights are however not full.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Rick
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

MOST out-going flights are full, do you have a reservation ???

• There's a separate lane for first class and TSA Pre-check/Global Entry.

• 2 months ago

Under normal circumstances, yes, LAS normally has a dedicated entrance for First Class, elite members and other passengers with priority access. However, depending on traffic, this line may or may not be available and likely not even necessary 

• MS
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Airlines don't have their own dedicated security lines.  Each security station serves a particular terminal of the airport, which could include multiple airlines.  American is in Terminal 1 at McCarran, and there are several other airlines that also use that terminal.  

The only "express" line available at security is for those who have TSA precheck. That being said, many times the TSA directs First Class passengers to Precheck or to a shorter (and just not obviously dedicated) line.  That tends to depend on how busy things are. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.