How to get rid of a zit on a lip?

I have a pimple/zit on my lower lip. It been there for about 4-5 days. I’ve tried one brand of acne patches, sulfur, and putting some ice on it. Any other suggestions would be great! I’m going out of town in 3 days and would love to have it gone by then. Thanks! 

What I found success was eating lots of oranges and lemon juice. The vitamin C in these Citrus fruits help in getting rid of that pesky zit, especially if it's on your lips.

keep area clean, don't squeeze it, it will heal...

It may be a canker sore, not a pimple.

put acne cream on it or use a needle on it

Moist heat will open it up. Use the hottest water you can stand with a wash cloth. Place it over the affected area until the wash cloth cools off.  Repeat the process 3 times.  Do this 2-3 times  daily (every 8 hours).  It should be gone in the next 48 hours.

just wash it with soap

Pimples do take time to get up out of the poor to be pop able! DON'T pick it will irritate and make it more sore and more red! Try applying witch hazel.