Can a canadian go on the voice?

If so, what are the steps? Do you need to move to the states? Or is there a way around that? Thank you!

3 Answers

  • J
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

    I sure hope not.

    Perhaps their can be a Canadian Voice?

  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

    "You must be legally present in the United States, with the unrestricted right to work for any U.S. employer and to live in the United States and you must be eligible to accept the prize1, if awarded." ~

    But this is why 'The Voice Canada' is a thing. You can compete in your own country's version of this franchise. 

  • 1 month ago

    You cannot just "move" to the US. See application procedures for The Voice to see if they accept international applicants. Since you would not be coming to US temporarily solely for the purpose of tourism, you might need a visa. It's highly unlikely, since winners of The Voice get coaching from established performers, that you could enter & remain in US for this. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.