Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsMedia & Journalism · 1 month ago

Why do white women matter more than other races/ethnicities of women to the media? This week, two top headlines were about two white  ?

women, one, who went missing, and one who died on a hiking trip. If the women had been other than white, would the stories have made the headlines? 

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

stop it with your racism against white women.

• 1 month ago

White women do not matter more than any other races.  No person is above the other because of color... got that?

• 1 month ago

Ge, that was my dad in 1958. He said that the 2 saddest things in this world are a white woman crying about her baby dying. He said don't pay any attention to it, because it has nothing to do with you. He said that is the only story they tell.

And of course, that's how they came up with Black Lives Matter.

so since my dad told me that in 1958, that is the only story they tell.

• 1 month ago

What a stupid question.. no woman matters more than the other.. it is your strange way of looking at things!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

would you feel better if the news said two women one is missing and one died ? how are they suppose to look for the missing woman if they didnt say what race she was ?

• 1 month ago

BS.  MSM is trolling Twitter and the known universe 24/7 in their efforts to find "oppressed" and "victimized" black women.  The problem they have, though, is that the vast majority of victimized and oppressed black women are oppressed by other blacks, not by whitie.  MSM doesn't want to run with stories about blacks causing their own problems, so they are often at a loss for front page stories about black women.  

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Because whites are generally superior to blacks. Deny it all you want; facts are facts

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

White girls are admired around the world because they are pretty.

• snafu
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Don’t know.  I’ve not seen these headlines. Where did they appear?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.