Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 1 month ago

How do I start the process of getting an ESA letter?

What are some credible websites. I do not have a primary care doctor at the moment. Not sure who I am suppose to see to know if I qualify. 

1 Answer

  • 1 month ago

    There are NO credible websites.

    You start with a Dr/Psych..  You need to be DIAGNOSED and under CURRENT TREATMENT to qualify for an ESA.

    If you're health/mental health isnt bad enough to seek professional help, then its not bad enough to justify a need for a pet

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.