Do Koreans say the particle ne means isn't it like Portuguese do say né? ?

I read a few some other languages like Croatian or Ukrainian say ne and Chinese say ne, but sometimes ma too, do Koreans also say ne as right isn't it too?

a seen a Croatien user say Ideš doma, ne?" (Going home, no?) "Znaš ga, ne? (You know him, no?) uses ne like Portuguese né too?

is it true and funny that Chinese and Koreans saying right or isn't it in Chinese or Korean as ne like Portuguese né?

It's a cool and well-known coincidence is it?

@ anounymous what is ur username?

are you sure you do not know Korean?

how come English doesn't, but other some language do have ne?

I’m Brazilian. I don’t know about other languages that you cited but I can explain about Portuguese.

In Portuguese “né” is a contraction of “não é”. However there is a substancial difference in the use of “não é” to deny a situation and “não é” to confirm a situation.

In the second possibility “não é” will appear at the end of a sentence in the form of a question seeking to confirm what was said previously.

Example:

Ela é a sua irmã, não é?

Or

Ela é a sua irmã, né?

She is your sister, isn’t she?

In the first “não é” will always appear as a negative in the middle of a sentence.

Example:

Ela não é a sua irmã.

She isn't your sister.

Both situations can appear together in the same sentence when there is a question seeking to confirm the negative.

Example:

Ela não é a sua irmã, não é?

Or

Ela não é a sua irmã, né?

She isn’t your sister, is she?

Did you understand?

----------------

Margaret, my name is Marco.

I’m Brazilian and I speak Portuguese (my native language). I have a good English. I can understand reasonably Spanish and Italian but I can’t keep a fluent conversation in these languages.

Yes. I’m totally sure I can’t speak Korean. In fact I don’t know any word in Korean. LOL