Breast implants?

I live in Texas but havent seen any breast augmentation doctors that are a decent price so im looking for a doctor if anyone coukd recommend a good doctor in or around texas my spending limit is 4,000 - 4,500

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

I doubt you'll find any breast augmentation for anything less than 10K. A boob job is surgery pure and simple. Which requires the attending physician, an anesthesiologist, an assisting surgeon and two or three nurses. Plus the room, general surgical costs and host of other fees.

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Getting cheap implants is a bad idea. This is a commitment.. You will have to get them replaced every ten years.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I doubt you'll find any breast augmentation for anything less than 10K. A boob job is surgery pure and simple. Which requires the attending physician, an anesthesiologist, an assisting surgeon and two or three nurses. Plus the room, general surgical costs and host of other fees.

• 1 month ago

Unless you are extremely small or have some sort of malformation, I would steer away from it. If you decide to go ahead anyway, check in with dermatologists who specialize in some of those surgeries. You might look on your medical insurance plan for those doctors who are certified. Get the full story on what they do. There were some serous issues a few years back with leakage which lead to serious health problems for the women who had that surgery.  

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Breast implants aren't worth it.

• kelvin
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

so you want to have surgery done by some idiot in his basement and that is what you will get for that kind of money

• 1 month ago

For 2,000 dollars I'll brainwash you into liking the **** you have

• 1 month ago

Jason Voorhees..:)

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

please don't, stay natural and invest that money. Find self-esteem doing other things or find someone who loves you for who you are.

Attachment image
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.