Foods similar to green chiles (allergies)?

So I am allergic to green chiles like in rotel as in mild anaphylaxis (throat got tingly, difficulty swallowing, voice was weird, face turned red, itchy all over but no breathing problems). My dumb *** just took a benadryl and slept it off. So I plan to avoid that and am going to see if my doctor thinks I need epipen. This is a brand new allergy as in I have cooked with rotel for years with no problems. I have had very mild reactions to red peppers (face gets itchy). Do you think I should include chili powder, bell peppers, and normal pepper to be safe?

Cause I have tomatoes with no problems- like bread with cheese and tomatoes.

I mean I am going to go to the doctor but until then what should I avoid? Everything I have read suggests that a mild reaction this time does not guarantee the next reaction will be mild so want to avoid things that could trigger

It's really impossible to say.

If you're allergic to the capsaicin in the chilies, then anything that has it will trigger a reaction.  That includes chili powder, but not bell peppers.  

Black pepper (what I think you mean by "normal" pepper) is from a completely different plant and doesn't contain any.

• Andy C

How do you know it wasn't the tomatoes?

Just sayin' 

See your doctor to identify and best treat any food  allergies BTW, Epipens are pretty expensive and are meant for emergency use for anaphylaxis.