Ryan asked in PetsDogs · 1 month ago

Need help finding specific plush squeaky dog toy?

It came with her adoption. It was her favourite until my sister let her take it outside unsupervised, where she destroyed it.

Attachment image

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

She's a dog.  Find something similar.  Rehome your sister.

• 1 month ago

well those plush toys are not safe for dogs to play with because inside of it can cause dogs to chew on it and swallow it and damage the dog liver and lungs. so better to find some other safe dogs toys  like a strong balls and chewing bones and a big size stuffed animals toys she can play and snuggle with, and drag it with her any where . can wash the dogs toys and hang them dry in the sun .  you can find cheaper dogs toys on amazon.com or order fun dogs bones and ect at www.petsmart.com .then they can ship to your house . 

• Deane
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Try amazon or chewy. You may find it there.

• 1 month ago

You just need to keep searching.  I have no idea as to what kind of toy she had, so I cannot help you search.  Get one that is similar & see if she will accept it.  A dog needs more than one toy & needs lots of things to chew on.  When you can't get what you want, you have to substitute.  Get her several plush squeaky toys & she will chose one as her favorite.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

If you have a photo of the you do a reverse image search on Google for it. 

• 1 month ago

It looks like a handmade toy, not like a mass produced one

• Raven
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

WHERE'S HER BUSY BEE???????

• Jojo
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

My best suggestion is to find something very similar to this toy if you can`t find one anywhere else.

As long as its similar to that shape and covered in same texture of material, the dog will know no difference. 

There are plenty similar toys online. 

• 1 month ago

Try Petsmart, they have lots of dog toys available, or call the people you got her from and maybe they remember where they got the toy.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.