David K asked in HealthMen's Health · 2 months ago

Can straight guys use dildo? ?

Recently, I've discovered a new sensation... And that is called the prostate gland.... Honestly, I actually feel a better sensation there then just masturbating... Also, lately, I've been thinking about having sex with another guy... Am I gay? I actually want to be with a woman and have kids with a woman..... The thought of me being with a guy digust me, but I honestly woudnt mind playing with a guy.. I dunno.. Am I weird? 

• ron h

You've "been thinking about having sex with another guy,"  but " The thought of me being with a guy disgust me, but I honestly wouldn't mind playing with a guy."     If you've not had sex with a woman yet, I'd suggest you do that before having sex with a man.  Being curious doesn't make you gay, but your thinking makes me think you might be.  dunno.

I don't think you are weird. Just be very careful and think before you leap. There is an old saying "Desire is a liar and never trust lust"- a good bit of wisdom there. You say you want to "play with a guy" also the thought of being with a guy disgusts you. When you are masturbating there is no limit where your mind can go. As far as sex toys, be discreet and exercise caution. If you go that route make sure it is in a secure place so you do not have be embarrassed if someone happens upon it. Also if you follow Fred's advice use common sense and protection.  Be aware males can and do experience sexual assault. so don't put yourself in a risky situation to fulfill curiosity or fantasies.

If you stick anything up your *** for sexual pleasure, you are gay.

if you have anal sex with a guy you are Gay. just use a dildo 

• Fred

Many straight guys have discovered the erotic feelings anal play can give.  Yes you can go buy a dildo as adult shops only care about sales and do not think badly of the people they sell their stuff to.

Likely having a real penis humping away at your butt would give the best feeling and if you go to a gay sauna there would be plenty of guys willing to hump a young straight. I used to top a straight friend and he said it was the best sex ever even though he had no sexual attraction to me, and yes he married a female.

Give it a go and I am sure you will be wanting more, and yes you will still be sexually attracted to females.

you sound curious for a d i c k

• edward

Well...i had sex with my best friend when we were younger.  We were sexually frustrated and confused, trying to find our sexual orientations and we figured it out, only took one time to kill the curiousity.  It is painful...that is all i can say.  Pain.  If you want to prostate thing to happen you can always buy a prostate massager.  Really cheap ones are like $20 buy lube and toy cleaner...start slow

why cant you ask yo girl to use a fake dildo on u??

• kelvin

of course they can and that won't make you gay

You are whats called bi-curious 

F A G