Will there be riots when Trump loses the election?

TBH I have a feeling **** is going to be crazy when their beloved fuhrer loses the election in a landslide. lmao 

• ?

There will be violence regardless of who wins. How badly you personally will be affected will depend on where you live. Wouldn't want to be you in a red state if Trump loses, wouldn't want to be me in a blue state if Trump wins. Pretty sure at the very least a Trump victory would spark mass suicide in my neighborhood. 

Trump will not lose the election

• Archer

Understanding that the Dems did much the same when they promoted Hillary was already in the White House and that the so called Polls are BS I think your going to see another election where the Dems will "again" not accept the outcome of the elections. It is not Republicans you currently see out there rioting, looting, burning, and assaulting people how is it!

• david

I agree.  Crazies for Trump might riot.  But Cadet Bonespurs will not be there with them.  He knows that would be imprisonment and possible death for TREASON.