How can a expatriate USA survive in U.K. with taxes ?

2 Answers

  • 1 month ago

    You need to file a US tax return declaring your total worldwide income.  You will get some credit for taxes paid outside the US on the same income, but it's a complex process so you will probably have to hire a tax expert to help.

  • 1 month ago

    By paying his taxes like a normal person.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.