Steve asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 1 month ago

Why aren't we having Riots in the UK over Lockdowns ?

Why are there No riots over 

Lockdowns ? !, 

these Lockdowns WON'T end ! every other month when figures rise slightly there will be more lockdowns.

It's Mental !! All This chaos, the world locking down, just to save the one percent that get it bad. How the hell can hospitals overflow when only one percent of people who get coronavirus get it bad ?

Because you don't have Democrats and Republicans.

"Why are there No riots over Lockdowns ? !,"

Becasue riots are only for those with no brains.

I think the people in the United Kingdom are more sensible.

• Buzz

Why would that be necessary? 

The majority haven't got the guts to stand up to this tyranny. This is all about control, but the brainwashed sheep can't see it. Time for the people to take control.

Because although I personally know how hard redundancy and life on benefits is, it doesn't kill you, and businesses had years to make hay whilst the sun shone.  I'm hoping to be lucky during this lockdown disaster, I mean I might not be.  

Pub owners wanting all their fixed costs paid so they can carry on the same in a years time, they could raise their own money on their property to inject into their bisinesses - as business owners, that's what they were meant to be capable of.

Because we know the affect it would have in spreading Covid.

So we use common sense instead.

I think you need to do a more thorough Google search of Covid and who it kills.  If you ever watched the News ie either Channel 4 or BBC, you'd know that it's not just elderly or people with underlying health conditions that have died.  There have been cases of healthy and fit young adults and teens that have died.

The main reason for not 'rioting', here in the UK is basically a mixture of 'Apathy', and trying to be 'law abiding'.  There have been riots in the past, but with our Shopping districts covered in CCTV Camera's, it's likely that you'll be found, unless your wearing your face mask, 'hoody' and  dressed all in black, with non Label black shoes.

Most people adhere to the safety guidelines ie Lockdowns etc, not just to stay sate themselves, but protect the vulnerable and NHS Staff who were exhausted having to work double shifts 7 days a week.  Don't be a selfish moron and find some empathy.  Duh

Because most citizens are more intelligent than you are.

• Stilty

I think most Brits replaced God with the state, they now see rights not as inalienable but as concessions provided to us by the generous state. It's so creepy, these people would be SS guards or NKVD snitches in the 40's.