If Ozzy OSBOURNE recorded CRAZY Train in MEXICO?..... Wolud the LYRICS be..... Going OFF the RAILS on a "LOCO"motive......😂😂😂😂?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Well, my "Ray Gun"  answer sure went off the rails   fast enough......reported  to oblivion  by people who hate accounts with 750,000 points. 

along with 2 others, I might add.  But yeah, they are not the trolls here, though, right?   It just magically disappeared..........through  Osmosis or something. 

I am SOOOOOOOO Upset.......they got me for  30 WHOLE points. 

Tragically bringing me down from  755,102 points,  to just a measly,  paultry, 755, 072  points.    

OHHHHH, the AGONY.........I'm wounded!    Someone call a WAH-Bulance.......

I don't know if I can go on.............I'm so crippled without those 30 pts.........

oh wait........nah, I'm fine..........nevermind .

Source(s): Oh, and already back UP to 755, 102 points.......just to laugh in their faces. Edit: Answer reported and RETURNED.
  • Pronk
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I DON’T KNOW..

When a QUEEN stagehand drank the

water there,& got MERCURY poisoning;

They sang ANOTHER JUAN BITES THE DUST.😭😭

• RR
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

I think he would be on the wrong track.

• 1 month ago

Daffy Duck was a LOCO PATO. Yes, a pato. And his head could spin completely around,

and his big floppy lips  ~O___o`   He was pretty popular with the other PATOS,  PATO :D  

Source(s): PATO-BLEE I JES' LEARN A NEW WORD, BUH DONT UNDERSAND IT WELL YET, PATO! :D :D :D :D
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • polly
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Si Señor.

Ozzy & Sharon also were awarded a lifetime supply of shampoo by Johnson & Johnson when they released their no more tears album too.

• 1 month ago

It might be.I can never tell what he's sayin'.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.