Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkCooking & Recipes · 1 month ago

Is there anyway I can cook my weiners at work? ?

The employees can no longer use the same method of cooking as before because management said it would cause too much smoke if someone overheated foods and possibly burned them. Is there another way I can grill in the office or outside? 

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Get a thermos, put how ever many hotdogs you want for lunch in it, cover them with boiling water and make sure the thermos is tightly closed. By lunchtime the hotdogs will be fully cooked. Sorry that they will be boiled and not grilled, but at least they will be cooked and you can still eat them in a bun.

• keerok
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Get an extension cord, cut the wires about 18 inches from the plug. Split the wires for about 12 inches. Connect the end of one wire to a metal fork. Do the same with the other. Stab the 2 forks on separate ends of your weiner. Plug. Cook for 2 minutes or until the smoke detector alarms, whichever comes first.

Unplug before eating.

• 1 month ago

Microwave for 15- 20 seconds

• denise
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Are they hot dog weiners?  You could put them in a mug with some water to heat them up in the microwave?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Why not just have a baloney sandwich instead.  

• kswck2
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

All the microwaves were removed form my office because Idiots had a tendency to put in the microwave popcorn and walk away.

• Anton
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

I cheat, a lot.  You want wieners at work?  NO PROBLEM!

You need this:  https://www.amazon.com/ZOOSSI-Certified-Stripped-R...

Get the bun, place wiener in the  bun, stick the wires into the ends of the wiener, plug it in a 120vac outlet, on for about 45 seconds.  Done!  

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Grill at home, then reheat in the microwave for 60 seconds or so.

• Goerge
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Uh huh, sure. The former "method" is classified or something? Microwave? Stove? Induction stove-top? BBQ grill? How can we give you an option if you won't tell us that method you can no longer use? Your ignorance is blinding even for a baby troll. 

Now you ask if you can grill in the office. Really? Set up a propane or charcoal grill in the office is, in your mind, a viable option as opposed to the classified aforementioned method. 

You shouldn't be on Y!A until you are 13. 

• James
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

Boiled hotdogs are delicious too

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.