phone number for cesd agency?

• Cogito

Actors don't phone agencies.  

They may apply to them, sending a very impressive resume showing many years of top-level training and of stage and film experience, together with their headshots, full body shots and links to their online profiles, their IMDb account and their professionally-made showreel, or they get contacted by the agency after they've been to watch the actor in a play or on a top actor's recommendation.

If the above description doesn't sound like you - and I suspect that it doesn't - forget it.

Talent agencies only take on hard-working, experiened and trained people. Something tells me you don't have the resume that showcases that nor the knowledge to know that that's not how you usually get an agent. Aspiring actors are not lazy. And you can't even google a simple thing. Something tells me you're a delusional kid hoping to be discovered. That's not how it works. Something tells me you've been watching too many movies instead of doing any actual work. That 5-seconds phone call will be a waste of time on both ends.

I despair for a person hoping to break into the entertainment business but lacking the will to do a simple internet search for a business phone number.

You're going to have to be willing to work to succeed.

It's  (310) 475-2111.