Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture · 2 months ago

how do you deal with people looking at you?

in public? i'm male in my 40s and i really don't like people, especially other men -looking at me, i think 'what are they looking at'?  and i feel outraged, it also feels like they are meddling in my life or interfering with me....or am i being too sensitive?

when i go out, i don't look at anybody really, i only concentrate on where i'm going, look at the ground, or look at the trees, the birds etc....i'm not interested in looking at people or paying attention to them.....but i do naturally glance around at times, because i have a nervous disposition which makes me do it....and in the past , i have noticed people looking at me for too long,  which has caused me to think 'what they looking at?' - and then i feel annoyed.

Favorite Answer

Just look back at them...they will look away

I borrow their cell phone and take a selfie.

I then return it to the one looking at me so he/she can look at me whenever they want.

• .

Health and behavior are connected and mutually reinforcing.  

Your own and that of others, too.  

Others look to you for suggestions for health and well-being.  

Humor also helps.  

I feel kind of ok, since they don't look at me weird.........