Help with my PC?

This is strange, I have icue installed and basically when I clicked view all devices even disconnected ones it crashed. And wouldn't open even afteR a restart. So I had to reinstall it and now it's working perfect. Why did this happen? Will my computer be okay?

"it crashed"  ---do you mean "icue" or the pc crashed?

"wouldn't open even afteR a restart"  ---do you mean "icue" or the operating system wouldn't open?

"had to reinstall it"  --do you mean "icue" or the operating system?

"it's working perfect"  ---do you mean "icue" or the whole computer?

Using pronouns leads to mystery.  Not mentioning what computer and operating system does also.

What most likely happened is that the system had a device or driver error which corrected itself at the reboot which then allowed the fresh install to work correctly. 

• A.J.

I'm not familiar with icue, but many programs and software changes that interact with parts of the computer make changes in the registry and require certain software called drivers to be running first. So, a full reboot is required after installation of new software. I don't know the computer safety of icue, but the situation you describe is normal and fine. If you want to feel a little better, try running a full virus scan and see if it picks up anything. The issue of of crash is of no concern.