Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Does it scare you that Trump and Pence could win the white house for another term?

No. I pray for it every evening. What scares me is a Biden/Harris administration

The only thing that scares me is if Harris is the president.  Good buy USA if that happens.

Vote to ensure he loses. 

It scares me much more when I think about a possible Biden win as Boiden has promised that we'll see heavy tax increases if he's elected and quarantine would mostly be imposed resulting in completely shutting down our economy which could very likely throw us into a depression. Many hard-working Americans could lose 1/2 or more of their retirement funds. 

President Trump has been doing a great job. It's Biden that ought to worry people! Making hard working American's pay for free Healthcare for illegals, opening our borders, defunding the Police, shutting down our oil production, and taking away our guns sure is un-American!

Scares me that I'm surrounded by a bunch of Trump morons and they are holding jobs they aren't capable of doing, having children that cannot teach anything of value to. If Trump wins I don't believe our country can handle it another 4 years I'm prepared to turn off the tv, stop reading the news, plan for family safety and grow some food, it's going to be dangerous.

No. I am more of a Up In Arms Kind of person than a liberal soy boy type. 

TRUMP 2020

Yes.   But it also scares me that Biden will win.

Of all the people in the country, THESE are the two we came up with?   Pfft.

He may go another 2 terms

Yes.  There is something seriously wrong with the US that a fraud like Trump can even be elected to any political office.