Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Does it scare you that Trump and Pence could win the white house for another term?

26 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

No. I pray for it every evening. What scares me is a Biden/Harris administration

• 1 month ago

The only thing that scares me is if Harris is the president.  Good buy USA if that happens.

• 1 month ago

Vote to ensure he loses. 

• 1 month ago

It scares me much more when I think about a possible Biden win as Boiden has promised that we'll see heavy tax increases if he's elected and quarantine would mostly be imposed resulting in completely shutting down our economy which could very likely throw us into a depression. Many hard-working Americans could lose 1/2 or more of their retirement funds. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

President Trump has been doing a great job. It's Biden that ought to worry people! Making hard working American's pay for free Healthcare for illegals, opening our borders, defunding the Police, shutting down our oil production, and taking away our guns sure is un-American!

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Scares me that I'm surrounded by a bunch of Trump morons and they are holding jobs they aren't capable of doing, having children that cannot teach anything of value to. If Trump wins I don't believe our country can handle it another 4 years I'm prepared to turn off the tv, stop reading the news, plan for family safety and grow some food, it's going to be dangerous.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

No. I am more of a Up In Arms Kind of person than a liberal soy boy type. 

TRUMP 2020

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Yes.   But it also scares me that Biden will win.

Of all the people in the country, THESE are the two we came up with?   Pfft.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

He may go another 2 terms

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Yes.  There is something seriously wrong with the US that a fraud like Trump can even be elected to any political office. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.