Has anyone any interview tips ?

I am going to my first interview and I don’t know exactly what to do. Can anyone give me some guidance on how I should answer questions and present myself. Thanks 

• Etta

Arrive for interview 15 minutes early and be confident as though they need you more than you need them, smile, dress smart and when they ask what you like doing at weekends do not say you go to pub or clubs or football as they will think you will call off on Monday mornings due to too much alcohol, tell them you like the cinema or watching movies at home and if you are female tell them you like cooking. They will ask weird questions like if you were a biscuit what type would you be, best answer is digestive as it goes with anything, they will ask what you see yourself doing in 5 years from now, you tell them it depends on the training program the company has and what prospects there will be for you

DO NOT WEAR SHOES, CHEW GUM, WEAR A TANK TOP AND SHORTS AND CUSS A LOT.