Is 25 too late to start employment and college?

No. Am not young and still want to complete my studies. 

It is never to late to learn. 

25 is actually quite young, most people are still figuring themselves out at that age.

No it’s not too late. I got my first job around this age too. Employers don’t ask about your age, it’s no ones business. Don’t listen to people who put you down. A lot of people start new careers in their 40s. Some moms decide to go to university in their 30s and pursue their dreams and build their careers. Age is just a number. As long as you are motivated and work hard to achieve than you can do it, just believe in yourself!

Of course not, my daughter was a teen mum and over the years worked in nursing homes - when the kids were older she went to college and then university for 3 years then done a masters degree for 2 years, she was 39 when she graduated

NO...............................when you are dead is.

• Scott

If you haven't had a job by the age of 25, you are a loser.

Yes. Your life is over. Soylent Green.

• Rick B

Yes.  By the time you reach the ripe old age of 25, life is pretty much over.  If you don't have a job by 25, you might as well just go ahead and retire.

SMH!