Why are my punches in slow motion in my dreams?

Lemme preface this by saying I've been in plenty of real life fights before. However, anytime I get into a scrap in a dream, my punches are always in slow motion. This is extremely frustrating because I never land every time I throw a punch. I once dreamed that I was fighting some scrawny kid and I threw this weakass punch at him and it totally missed. He turned back around and knocked me clean out. And then I woke up.

The dream might mean you don’t know people or things as well as you think you do and when you try to put pressure on somebody or make an assessment of them - you are often wrong - it might also mean your animosity will be neutralized by higher beings and will not have an impact 

You are a fighter at heart, so when the dream portrays you in a poor way when fighting, it angers you.  That is normal. Perhaps you subconsciously wish to fight less and less in the real world, and so your dream of being a loser.  One is not weak because one does not fight with his fists. Take some time to think about what is the fear behind this need to fight in the real world.

Source(s): O