Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 2 months ago

is it possible a guy can lie and tell u had a miscarriage, or stillborn, and steal the baby? ( just asking)thx tc?

just curious. in general.

no one knew about the baby and u two werent married either. well everything was not known really.

No, it's neither likely nor possible.

So a woman who gives live birth could be convinced that she had a miscarriage?  Really?

Ridiculous.

Unlikely. If there was no medical assistance you'd be wide awake and aware of the whole birthing process and see the baby seconds after the birth. Even if he told me it was stillborn I'd want to see and hold my baby and discover the truth for myself. 

I suppose it COULD happen, if he delivered the baby and whisked the baby away before the mother had time to see or hear the baby....but it seems HIGHLY unlikely, a person could be pregnant, and no one knew, and they just happen to be the only 2 people there when she gives birth AND he manages to sneak the baby out before he/she starts to cry, even then, a mother would ask to see her baby regardless of life or not...