How come people want to silence me when I have the right to freedom of speech regardless of my disability?

So people everyone seemed to think that they can silence me by using scare tactics. I am an american citizen and I have the right to freedom of speech. I wrote a nasty yelp review about my former female therapist and told everyone to not go to her cause she is mean and nasty. Sally pitt was an unprofessional and inconsiderate jerk who doesn't care about her patients. Heck, the whole company and place she works for is bad. I've heard about them scamming tons of money from families who needed family sessions. I've heard this from an lady who used to work there and left cause she felt that the way they were treating people were wrong. I am sickened by what I've seen by people on here. Most of these people on here are liberals who do nothing but sit on their butts and collects disability while I now work and you take my tax dollars and go buy MacBook pros and etc. I can't afford to get a new MacBook pro with my income and you get free money and spend hundreds and thousands on things you shouldn't even be getting or buying. You can rat on me to matt or sally and they wouldn't be able to do anything to me. I never threatened them or anything so I did not break any laws. It is perfectly legal to write a yelp review and say how you feel about their services. I have freedom of speech and what I'm saying and writing is protected under the 1st amendment. How come I am being silenced when I have my 1st amendment rights of freedom of speech ?

• Ann

Why would you need a MacBook Pro laptop when you claim to have an elaborate computer setup that blocks your information from others ?  Your perverted sense of "freedom of speech" doesn't include the freedom to post full names of professionals on a public forum.  The reason you're in the position you are, is because you can't seem to understand there are limits to what can be said and done in society (i.e. your claim that you go swimming in a bikini, when you're a male; your claim that you're going to burn down a gas station, and your threat to "blow up" a bank). You have no comprehension of right and wrong, and you pay no attention to people who try to help you.  You will sadly end up in a very bad place some day. Scare tactics won't be needed, because you will have done it to yourself. 

Blah, blah, blah.

Whine, whine, whine.

You can write whatever you want and are certainly entitled to you opinions.

But conversely, other people are under no obligation to agree with your insane rants.

And slandering a person or business online can open you up to a civil suit.  

Being autistic is not a free pass and being an inept liar and troll is not a disability, jacob.

there is nothing illegal about posting a professionals name online IF the statement is TRUE and its not done to harass.

how come you won't prove you are KV?  by pretending to be KV and making him look worse than he already is (continuing to flaunt the law), you could be successfully sued if he could afford a lawyer.....

if the real KV has in fact ceased his behaviors, posting things in an attempt to get him in more legal trouble is illegal.

and as you were told, freedom of speech means the GOVERNMENT can't unreasonably restrict speech, but you can still be held liable for what you say....

like being criminally charged for 'false public alarm' for yelling fire when there is none....or lying about someone and harming their business can get you sued.

slander is a civil issue, not criminal, and sheriff won't get involved.

• Imposter, Kenneth has posted photos of his room that show multiple computer set-ups. When he wants something, he steals from his parents, or scams a credit carf company and he gets it.  I don'tknow wy you get off on impersonting such a low-life.

Kenneth, I hereby inform you that I will be forwarding this post and any future posts to your therapists. What you are doing is considered slander and is illegal and is punishable by law. You can expect a visit from the Sheriff's Department soon.

Thriveworks will most likely press charges as well as if my memory is correct, you've made death threats towards this therapist before about two years ago or so. Your digging yourself into a deeper hole by continuously misbehaving and not following what you are told to do. Keep this up and you can expect to be back behind bars soon.

You are disgusting. 

They want to silence you because you're a ranting loony, Jacob, not because you wrote something on Yelp. You just vented a bunch of absolute crap that no one here knows or cares about related to people that we've never heard of before and never will hear about again unless you come back and rant again. You've clearly got some problems, and you've come here to share them with everyone out of some delusional belief that it means something to us. It doesn't. We don't know you. Take your meds and get a grip.

• Mike G

Have you actually read the First Amendment?